TIPS FOR A KERRYGOLD CHEESE TRAY
- It’s best to give your guests options. We recommend arranging the cheeses from mildest to strongest. This will also keep the more pungent flavors from overpowering the more delicate ones.
- Bread can play an Oscar-worthy supporting role. A French baguette, an Italian Ciabatta, or a soft loaf of Peasant bread are all wonderful choices. It’s also good to have on hand crisp, bite-size crackers for a simple, elegant display.
- Add a few ramekins of peach and mango chutney or spicy Irish chutney. Whole grain mustard also is a great addition.
- When pairing cheese with other appetizers, consider a small finger bowl of oil cured and Nicoise olives. The textures are a perfect complement.
- A cheese tray makes a great dessert option. Pair them with crisp Fuji apples, California figs, or fresh strawberries.
We recommend always serving all-natural Kerrygold Cheese at room temperature. One hour is sufficient enough for the Irish cheeses to gradually warm and soften. Make sure you remove all the wrapping and try not to take it in and out of the refrigerator too many times – it can damage the texture and subtle taste.